Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DisneyLand Castle Video..

For those who read my previous post, I promised you the video of the castle...

This video is not mine actually, but when I compared this video with mine, this one is way much better in quality. Oh, and this video is from last year's Christmas, but disneyland didn't change anything, even the song. I tried to search for this year's video, but none compared to this one. You can look it up yourself in youtube if you want to, and if you found one better than this one, and it's displayed this year, put the url in the comment box. I would really appreciate it..



Right at the end of the singing, the fake snow start to fall... It was magical.. I got goosebumps when I watch the display... Not to make you jealous, but it's 100 times better when you see it live...

Enjoy!!

No comments: